I am Chanuka Wijesundara, Founder of Techfuse Global, Chief marketing officer at STEMUp Educational Foundation & Former senior executive at Yathura Media Networks Pvt-Ltd in Sri Lanka and also I have a one-year customer service experience in Sri Lanka.
I was always fascinated with technology, how the system sets work, and how technology evolves every day around us. This enthusiasm has led me to study and chose my career path in information technology. I am an IT specialist, and now I am living in Toronto, Canada. I have majored in Graphic designing and web engineering.
I have studied robotics programming and embedded programming at the Institute of Robotics in Sri Lanka. I am also a member of the British Computer Society and have received their Higher Education Qualification (AMBCS). I have a diploma in Graphic designing and web engineering from E-soft Metro Campus in Sri Lanka. I have also received a Professional web development certificate from the Open University of Sri Lanka.
CINEC maritime campus (Sri Lanka)
BCS Higher Education Qualification -Member of the British Computer Society (AMBCS)
Computer & Network technology
Principles of Internet Technology
Software Engineering 1
Professional issues in is practice
Software Engineering 2
The Open University of Sri Lanka
Professional Web Development Using Joomla & WordPress
ESOFT Metro Campus
Diploma in graphic designing
(Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw)
Diploma in Web Engineering
Open Arc Computer School job Orientation Program.
(HTML, CSS, General Office Procedure & Communication Skills)
Techfuse Global (Startup Company Canada & USA)
Founder – March 2019 – Present
- Visionary, Strategy, Execution & Leadership.
- Developed productive sourcing relationship throughout North America and Sri Lanka.
Yathura Media Netwoks (Pvt) Ltd
Senior Media Executive – October 2016 – November 2018
- Strategy and Planning.
- Conducted research and keep informed of emerging trends (i.e. best practices, emerging mediums) and innovative means of achieving clients objectives in the interactive space
- Developed, executed and control of annual brand building strategies (web media) and plans research data in line with set budgets and objectives.
Kaymu Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Web Developer – 2015
- Helped maintain and enhance a custom e-commerce platform.
- Update and managed existing properties using WordPress platform.
- Produced HTML/CSS prototype for project with a web component.
- Worked with all departments to develop a robust and scalable content management strategy going forward.
Dialog Axiata PLC
Customer Service Associate – July 2014 – July 2015
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints & technical issues
- Resolved an average of over 1000 inquiries (Telecommunications)
Innodata Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. (NASDAQ listed incorporation in USA)
Associate Production – November 2013 – July 2014
- Concepts of digital data conversion using HTML, XML, CSS, Java script.
- Introduction to digital data conversion project specification.
- Content conversion
- Concept of quality in digital data conversion
STEMUp Education Foundation
Chief Marketing Officer & Program Lead – 2018 – Present
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions.
Hire me on fiverr